Click this short audio file and learn why the community you pick matters when it comes to your long term financial future.
“After more than three decades of providing custom homes and communities for greater Kansas City’s homebuyers, you come to understand that new home communities are not all alike. It really does take commitment to the customer, a professional approach, a strong team, the ability to sustain the brand and knowledge of the new home real estate market. Building a new home is a life dream for most of our customers, and the subdivision they choose is key in building that investment over time.” Jim Riffe, Developer
Five Things Matter When it comes to choosing your new home lot.
1) The professional reputation of the developer and a successful track record. Keep it professional.
2) The long term plan for future phases and the developer’s commitment to sustaining the brand. Keep it relevant.
3) Architectural review of each home and design standards that maintain the cohesive integrity of the subdivision while encouraging a healthy product mix. Keep it fresh.
4) A professional team of true custom builders who take care of their customers and whose individual creative vision is supported so that customers have an authentic custom build experience. Keep it custom.
5) A rich amenity package, good schools and a growth location with access to shopping, parks and commuter access. Keep it growing.